Kingdom of Aeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
guitar +Kammath KAmmath crossroads manager snowy white
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
whitlfaeg
Elfen Lied                                       I_vote_lcapElfen Lied                                       I_voting_barElfen Lied                                       I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Elfen Lied                                       I_vote_lcapElfen Lied                                       I_voting_barElfen Lied                                       I_vote_rcap 
Kejan Ultima
Latest topics
» {11Yo_Hot_Sandra_Girl__7_Pthc_New_2008_Stripping_Posing_Mast
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:34 pm by whitlfaeg

» Android Badoink
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:54 am by whitlfaeg

» Android Badoink
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:51 am by whitlfaeg

» Burn Detroit Dvd
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 pm by whitlfaeg

» Emma Watson Ka Gand Wallpaper
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:23 pm by whitlfaeg

» Hsu Chi Penthouse 1995
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm by whitlfaeg

» Minecraft Pe Online Multiplayer
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:23 pm by whitlfaeg

» Download Tomcat Java Mobile
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 am by whitlfaeg

» My Kindle Fire Hd Wont Update Apps
Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 am by whitlfaeg

Elfen Lied

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Information
Name::
Genre(s)::

Elfen Lied                                       Empty
PostSubject: Elfen Lied    Elfen Lied                                       I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Genres: Drama, Horror, Psychological, Romance, Science Fiction
Age rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)
Plot Summary: The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a “sixth sense” which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, “Nyuu,” and the two allow her to stay at Kouta’s home. However, it appears that the evil “Lucy” is not dead just yet…

Canon story-line or create your own.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofaeron.rpg-board.net

Elfen Lied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Aeron :: Canon Genres: Shows/Series :: Genres: E, F, G-
Jump to: